shalamar a night to remember
"A Night to Remember" is a song by American disco/R&B group Shalamar. It was released in February 1982 as the second single from their sixth studio album Friends , and peaked at number 44 on the Billboard Hot 100 . “A Night To Remember” starts in the key of F-major, but then atypically, there’s an early modulation up to G♭-major. Such a musical change is usually reserved for … With the beautiful Jody Watley, Jeffrey Daniel, and the soulful Howard Hewett leading the charge, A Night to Remember would become another hit in a long list of unforgettable grooves that firmly established this version of Shalamar as the undeniable best grouping of members ever. Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about Shalamar - A Night To Remember at Discogs. Complete your Shalamar collection. Highlights include 'A Night To Remember', 'I Can Make You Feel Good', 'There It Is' and many more. 2002. Track Listings Shalamar - Night to Remember Lyrics. When you love someone it's natural not demanding And that's one thing I'm proud to say I found in … "A Night to Remember" is a song by American disco/R&B group Shalamar. It was released in February 1982 as the second single from their sixth studio album Friends, and peaked at number 44 on the Billboard Hot 100.It also hit number 15 on the Club Play Singles chart and number eight on the Black Singles chart. Текст песни Shalamar – "A Night To Remember". When you love someone it's natural, not demanding / And that's one thing I'm proud to say I found in you / I'm so glad we reached an understanding / Shalamar - A Night to Remember ((Extended M&M)) Lyrics. When you love someone, it's natural, not demanding And that's one thing I'm proud to say I've found in you I'm so glad we've reached an unde Shalamar : A Night To Remember paroles et traduction de la chanson . A Night To Remember (Une Nuit Mémorable) When you love someone it's natural, not demanding Quand tu aimes quelqu'un c'est naturel, pas astreignant And that's one thing I'm proud to say I found in you Et c'est une chose dont je suis fière de dire que j'ai trouvé en toi … A Night to Remember est une chanson du groupe Shalamar, sortie en single et incluse sur l'album Friends de 1982.Le titre atteint la 8 e … Écoutez de la musique de Shalamar comme A Night To Remember, There It Is et bien plus encore. Écoutez les derniers titres, albums et images de Shalamar. Tablatures et partitions pour guitare basse. Si vous en avez marre de devoir trier les déchets quand vous cherchez des tablatures sur le web, venez jeter un oeil ;-) Trouvez un Shalamar - A Night To Remember premier pressage ou une réédition. Complétez votre Shalamar collection. Achetez des vinyles et CD. "A Night to Remember" is a song by American disco/R&B group Shalamar. It was released in February 1982 as the second single from their sixth studio album Friends , and peaked at number 44 on the Billboard Hot 100 . “A Night To Remember” starts in the key of F-major, but then atypically, there’s an early modulation up to G♭-major. Such a musical change is usually reserved for add drama to … With the beautiful Jody Watley, Jeffrey Daniel, and the soulful Howard Hewett leading the charge, A Night to Remember would become another hit in a long list of unforgettable grooves that firmly established this version of Shalamar as the undeniable best grouping of members ever. Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about Shalamar - A Night To Remember at Discogs. Complete your Shalamar collection. Highlights include 'A Night To Remember', 'I Can Make You Feel Good', 'There It Is' and many more. 2002. Track Listings "A Night to Remember" is a song by American disco/R&B group Shalamar. It was released in February 1982 as the second single from their sixth studio album Friends , and peaked at number 44 on the Billboard Hot 100 . “A Night To Remember” starts in the key of F-major, but then atypically, there’s an early modulation up to G♭-major. Such a musical change is usually reserved for add drama to the climax of a song, moreso toward the end. With the beautiful Jody Watley, Jeffrey Daniel, and the soulful Howard Hewett leading the charge, A Night to Remember would become another hit in a long list of unforgettable grooves that firmly established this version of Shalamar as the … Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about Shalamar - A Night To Remember at Discogs. Complete your Shalamar collection. Highlights include 'A Night To Remember', 'I Can Make You Feel Good', 'There It Is' and many more. 2002. Track Listings